The Kindle has revolutionized the way the world reads. From the very beginning, the Digital Bookstore team has played a pivotal role in this revolution, enabling customers to smoothly browse, research, and procure content specific to their needs and interests.
We now support customized shopping experiences for eBook customers on eight generations of Kindle e-ink and Fire devices, as well as third party tablets, smartphones, and computers; and we deliver this experience in over a dozen countries.
As an SDET in the Digital Bookstore team you will help us accomplish our vision by contributing to our test tooling development and improvement efforts.
As a member of our SDET team you will:
· Develop high quality test automation and testing tools
· Recognize, adopt and promote best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, and deployment.
· Have an in-depth understanding of formal software development processes and procedures.
· Understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms
· Recognize and use design patterns to implement effective solutions
· Be an advocate for the quality of the products and services we deliver to our customers
· Work closely with development and business teams to exchange projects information, coordinate team work and to understand and implement business requirements.
If you think you've got what it takes, apply today! We look forward to talking with you.