Description de l'offre
Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. We believe voice is the most natural user interface for interacting with technology across many domains; we are inventing the future.
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
We are looking for experienced Software Development Engineer to join our team for the development of our platform and have direct impact on how our customers interact with Alexa. Your job will be to work with multiple software engineers, Product Managers and Program Managers to design and develop new ways of providing exciting and compelling experiences. You'll measure your success by the quality of your execution, the pace of innovation you help drive, and the increased satisfaction you deliver. If you're ready to make a difference at a company that matters, if you want huge challenges to tackle, we would love to talk to you.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design and architecture of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
In this role, you will:
· Be responsible for detailed design of cloud software components, determining current limitations and compatibilities between subsystems, selection of new concepts and methodology, and development of core systems/components
· Be responsible to follow design principles, select design patterns and mentor junior team members
· Prepare technical requirements and software design specifications
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· 7+ years of software development experience
· 4+ years of experience in OO programming languages (Java, C# or C++)
· 4+ years of industry experience building and maintaining scalable distributed production software systems
· 3+ years of experience working with data structures and algorithms
· 2+ years of experience in architecture of medium to large systems design.