Come build innovative software solutions that help the International Expansion Team(IET) drive Amazon Web Services (AWS) customer adoption in public sector markets around the world. We are looking for passionate full stack Software Engineers who have experience building software applications that customers love. We are building new software solutions from the ground up, and as a member of the team you will be responsible for the design, implementation and launch of new products and key product features. You will have influence on driving operational excellence, and spearheading best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal Software Development Engineer candidate is passionate about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust. A commitment to team work and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) is critical. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, and practical experience building systems. This person must succeeded in a fast paced environment where learning new concepts quickly is a must.
· Build new software from scratch keeping technical debt low and quality high
· Build new capabilities in existing solutions.
· Design and support solutions using AWS Services like DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, EC2, Api Gateway, and several others
· Establish technical vision for automated testing and deployment
· Work closely with product team on new features and product vision
Ideal candidate profile
▪ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
▪ 4+ years building production software.
▪ 3+ years' experience with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
▪ Demonstrated experience with object-oriented design and systems architecture skills