Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a qualified individual to work expand the Snowmobile team.
AWS Snowmobile is an Exabyte-scale data transfer service used to move extremely large amounts of data to AWS. You can transfer up to 100PB per Snowmobile, a 45-foot long ruggedized shipping container, pulled by a semi-trailer truck. Our Vancouver based team owns the development and operation of all Snowmobiles and related systems.
As a member of our team you will contribute to all aspects of the software development life-cycle including design, development, testing, and operations. You will work with, and drive real improvements for, customers from around the world.
You have strong verbal and written communication skills, are self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. You have a track record of using technology to solve problems. You know when to dive-deep and show a broad range of understanding from storage, to distributed systems, to AWS services.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 4+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl