Description de l'offre
Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Do you want to apply machine learning techniques and advanced mathematical modeling to solve real world problems? Are you passionate about building and running global scale services? Do you want to play a key role in the future of Amazon's Retail business?
As a member of the Demand Forecasting team, you'll play a key role in solving some of the world's most complex technical challenges associated with Forecasting. You will apply Large-scale computing, Distributed systems, Data mining, Scalability, Machine learning and Statistical Algorithms techniques - just to name a few.
You should love solving hard problems, never take 'no' for an answer, and strive to innovate and simplify. Join our team of top-notch software developers, who work hard, have fun, and make history.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language - preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.