Description de l'offre
Machine Learning is changing the way new products, programs and services are created and intelligently marketed to customers to increase customer engagement. The Consumer Behavior Analytics (CBA) team is uniquely organized with SDEs and Research Scientists to solve challenging predictive analytics problems at Amazon scale. Are you passionate about Big Data (Amazon scale), Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics software?
Big Data Processing
We are responsible for the production, processing, and analysis of several TB's of customer grain data on a daily basis. We analyze data coming from various traffic channels such as free search, paid search, social, paid social email, associates etc. We also heavily use AWS services such as AWS Flow, S3, EC2, EMR (Hadoop/Spark), Kinesis, DynamoDb to manage our data workflows.
We are building various Machine Learning solutions that learn and become better with time by the addition of new data and validation methodologies. We work with both supervised and unsupervised machine learning approaches not limited to regression, classification, clustering etc. Some sample ML applications CMA team owns 1) DownStream Impact (DSI) metric for each customer actions, 2) every customer's likelihood (propensity) to take an action 3) segmenting customers of similar interests for relevant targeting 4) identifying multiple accounts from a single customer etc.,
We have several services that provide predictions from our models to influence Amazon customer experience. We are looking for an outstanding individual who combines superb technical, communication, and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. The ideal candidate for our team is a thinker and a doer: someone who loves sophisticated algorithms and mathematical precision, but at the same time enjoys implementing real systems, and is motivated by the prospect of spectacular business returns.
· Deploy complex Machine learning models and enable automated retraining and scoring on a near real-time basis
· Integrate outputs from Machine learning models to targeting platforms
· Build new analytics products/tools to enable easier dissemination of data and enabling self-service analytics Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
· Independently own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application on midsize to large complex projects
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Work closely with principle engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product/feature development
· Builds software solutions where the problem may sometimes not be well defined. Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and OO design.
• Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods