Description de l'offre
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
We are seeking an ambitious software engineer with iOS development experience to join our Growth team, a cross-cutting initiative that focuses on improving the active usage of Amazon Music app on various platforms such as iOS, Android, Web and Amazon Echo. We focus on acquisition, activation, retention and referrals to improve the user experience in different stages of our customer's life-cycle. We test hypothesis through A/B tests to reduce frictions in customer conversion flow, and base on the results build new features to provide a more streamlined experience for Amazon customers.
We take pride in having a fast-moving, collaborative culture and seeks team members that contribute to this environment with their style, experience and passion. If you think you are the right fit for the position, don't miss out on the chance to grow with us.
Come innovate at Amazon Music!
· 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience working on consumer-facing software.
· 1+ years experience developing iOS mobile applications using Objective-C and/or Swift (and some C, C++)
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
· Passionate about working across the stack to build software that has high impact on the business and the customer experience.
· Adaptable and can quickly learn new concepts and technologies. You enjoy moving fast and delivering results quickly and continuously.
· Strong problem solving and debugging skills.