Datapath is a foundational platform that is core to Amazon's eCommerce business. Amazon customers using Kindle, Prime, Instant Video, Fulfillment, or just shopping online, depend on a highly available server backend provided by the Datapath platform. Engineers on the Datapath team design, build, and maintain highly scalable distributed systems that execute business logic, authored by teams across Amazon, millions of times per second in real-time.
Datapath Developer Experience team conceives, develops, and launches, innovative tools and user interfaces, that enhance Datapath customers' lives. The ideal candidate is passionate about software development and has a track record of collaboratively designing, implementing, and launching new products or features. They should care about the user experience and be confident working on console or back-end initiatives. The ability to mentor others and build software within a positive team environment are key to the role.
Ideal candidate profile
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with 2+ years of work experience or, Master's Degree in Computer Science with 1+ year of work experience.
- Proficiency in Java or C++ development
- Working experience with a JS framework, e.g. React, Redux, AngularJS, Ember.js, or Backbone.js
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Development experience in a Unix/Linux environment