Description de l'offre
Software Development Engineer – AWS IoT Customer Experience Team
Imagine a world where connected devices and their data are ubiquitous. What problems would you solve if you knew the state of everything in the world?
Would you improve crop yields and fight hunger, enable fleets of autonomous electric vehicles to replace cars, save lives with medical equipment that orders a repair for itself, or make every home a smart home? Software development engineers on the AWS IoT Customer Experience Team are enabling customers to build this connected future.
We are the Customer Experience Team for the Amazon Web Services Internet of Things (AWS IoT) organization. We are seeking a Software Development Engineer to build and optimize user interfaces and services that AWS IoT customers use to configure and operate production IoT solutions. We use modern web technologies like Typescript, Angular.js, and LESS to build highly interactive user interfaces which reduce the complexity of building an IoT solution. We are in the business of solving problems like "how does a developer onboard a fleet of 1,000,000 devices?" and "how does an operator quickly troubleshoot operational issues at scale?". We are a team of frontend experts: software engineers, UX designers, design technologists, and user researchers who deliver user interfaces from concept to production.
You are a front-end engineer with industry experience who is passionate about enhancing customer satisfaction and building beautiful interfaces. If developing productive and delightful customer experiences is rewarding, we have the right challenge for you. You should have a good understanding of building usable, high performance web applications. You will define optimal customer experience and work on developer tools to deliver it. All of our development is customer-centric, and you should feel strongly not only about building and releasing good software, but about making that software highly reliable to customers around the world. You should be someone who enjoys working with some of the smartest software engineers in the industry working on best-in-class user interfaces to deliver significant impact for the AWS IoT business…and it won't hurt if you enjoy having frosty beverages and pizza with us at our weekly learning series and happy hour!
· Design, build and optimize the AWS IoT web UI
· Define optimal customer experience for building IoT solutions
· Empower developers to connect their devices to AWS IoT and manage complex, multi-layered solutions
· Define UI styling strategies
· Deliver modular web components
· Ensure highest quality software to meet the needs of our customers
· Participate in the hiring process for AWS
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 4+ years relevant work experience
· 2+ years of web application code design and architecture
· Proficient in 1 or more core languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python, Ruby, and Node.js)
· Proficient in 1 or more version control software platforms (e.g. git, Subversion, Mercurial)