Description de l'offre
Osmium is an internal cost attribution platform. Business leaders and service owners across Amazon fuel critical business decisions with Osmium insights. To provide cost visibility, Osmium's charter spans the entirety of Amazon.com's technology stack.
The Osmium team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, inventive Software Development Engineer to design against our vision, deliver on its milestones, and refine technical solutions for cost attribution across services in Amazon. The candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, understands service-oriented architecture, and will help us help the business innovate quickly at scale.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of developing highly distributed systems using incremental delivery methodologies like Agile. You must enjoy working on complex problems in a customer-centric environment, be as passionate about building good software as you are for ensuring your software achieves its business goals in operational reality, be excited about the challenges that come with legacy systems, and be a collaborative developer who fosters a positive and productive dynamic for your teammates.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 4 or more years of professional experience Or, Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 2 or more years of professional experience
· 3+ years of experience with Java or C++ and knowledge of a scripting language (Perl, Ruby, Python)
· Experience developing and operating medium to large sized software systems
· Demonstrated experience delivering valuable results in a collaborative team environment against tight schedules
· Experience using object-oriented analysis, design skills, data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in a Unix/Linux environment