Description de l'offre
Do you take pride in building software and applications that are highly performant, leverage modern technologies, and span multiple platforms? Are you as passionate for your users as you are for each line of code you write? Do you want to build intelligent software that helps deliver, monitors and improves the experience of millions of Amazon customers around the world? We are looking for a versatile software development engineer, passionate about building software solutions that have an impact on both internal Amazon employees, but also on Amazon customers. The right candidate will thrive in fast-paced environments, enjoy the challenge of working through complex and ambiguous problems, and want to contribute in a leadership capacity to the design of our team's tech platforms, frameworks, and processes.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are a must: since we are a multi-disciplinary team, our developers must work closely and collaborate productively with designers, program managers, and stakeholders from the business.
Who we are
The Content Creation Tools team supports a vast variety of marketing businesses at Amazon, across multiple marketplaces and categories. Our work has a direct and significant impact on the user experience of Amazon customers around the globe, in addition to internal operations. We are part of the XCM | Cross Category, Cross Channel Marketing organization who owns a portfolio of customer-facing features and internal tools that are used to elevate the Amazon experience at scale.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
· Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including software architecture, design patterns, data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis;
· 2+ years professional experience in software development
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C#, C++, Typescript, Ruby or Python;
· Expertise building scalable, rich, usable web applications;
· Good understanding of big-data technologies and storage types;
· Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment;
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing at all levels and operations.