Description de l'offre
Interested in solving problems at Amazon scale? The Classification and Policy Platform team writes the tools which constantly classify the entire Amazon catalog against hundreds of thousands of classifiers and provides the ability model, author and vend policies against those classifications for about any purpose. The CPP Policy Manager team is currently looking for an outstanding Software Development Engineer to continue building out our platform which is a critical to maintaining a catalog that earns our customers' trust.
You will have an opportunity to work with leading edge technologies from AWS including Amazon's proprietary Datapath programming language.
· 3+ years of experience designing, building, deploying, operating, scaling and evolving distributed systems and high-volume transaction application in a 24/7 environment
· 3+ years of industry experience in software development in Java or C++
· Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
· Solid communication skills and ability to work well in a team are critical
· Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban development processes