Description de l'offre
Want to change the way Amazon processes analytical data and unlock new boundaries on how and what can be processed?
Amazon's Big Data Technologies (BDT) team is building an enterprise-wide Big Data Marketplace leveraging AWS technologies. We enable teams at Amazon to produce analytical data in any form of storage (S3, DynamoDB, Aurora, etc.) and process that data using any type of compute environment such as EMR/Spark, Redshift, Athena, and others via a common bus. We are developing innovative products including the next-generation of data catalog, data discovery engine, data transformation platform, and more with state-of-the-art user experience. We're looking for top engineers to build them from the ground up.
This is a hands-on position where you will do everything from designing and building extremely scalable components and cutting-edge features to formulating strategy and direction for Big Data at Amazon. You will also mentor junior engineers and work with the most sophisticated customers in the business to help them get the best results. You need to not only be a top software developer with excellent programming skills, an understanding of big data and parallelization, and a stellar record of delivery, but also excel at leadership and customer obsession and have a real passion for massive-scale computing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of the constantly evolving and growing Big Data field
- Translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Delivering systems and features with top-notch quality, on time
- Stay current on technical knowledge to keep pace with rapidly changing technology, and work with the team in bringing new technologies on board
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science (or related program) and the ability to code in any of the following:
- Java or C++, C#,Python or experience in programming with an Object Oriented language
- Computer Science fundamentals
- Software/System Design experience