Description de l'offre
The AWS Developer Resources team is searching for PHP experts to help make using AWS seamless and natural for PHP developers. This is an opportunity to influence PHP developers around the world through SDKs, tools, and more..
If you are:
· Passionate about PHP API design,
· Thrive in a startup-like environment,
· Strive to get it right the first time, and
· Aim to improve your work with each release,
Then we want to talk to you.
In this role, you will be the voice of AWS in the PHP community. You will design and implement APIs and features to enable PHP developers to harness the power of AWS cloud computing. You will build sample applications that demonstrate best practices for using Amazon Web Services. You will have strong web development skills and be interested in releasing open source software. Experience contributing to open source PHP frameworks a plus.
Join the Developer Resources team and help bring the power of AWS cloud computing to the PHP community!
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visithttp://aws.amazon.com **
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, (additional 4 years work experience is acceptable in place of a Bachelor's degree)
· 2+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving
· Proficiency in developing objected-oriented software, with deep experience in one or more relevant languages (PHP, Java, C++, or C#)