Description de l'offre
AWS Lambda (https://aws.amazon.com/lambda) is changing the way that companies big and small think about computing in the cloud. Lambda functions offer customers a "serverless" way to create applications, an approach that lets customers turn business logic and application code into scalable, fault-tolerant production systems without requiring every developer to become an expert in distributed systems, deployment technologies, and infrastructure management.
We are looking for smart software engineers who want to work at cutting edge scale and help push the boundaries of serverless computing in the cloud. To succeed in this role, you need to be creative, responsible, and able to dig deep into emerging technologies. Willing to read research papers but also move quickly to turn code into customer solutions.
An ideal candidate will be passionate building service at scale and have the ability to dive deep to analyze system inefficiencies and bottlenecks. You will have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with; you will drive engineering best practices throughout your team and you will be constantly looking for ways to make the systems you own better. You have great communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
If this is you, come help us solve problems like:
- Design and implement fault-tolerant software that runs at large scales and high availability guarantees.
- Design and implement customer-centric resource management features and APIs.
- Design and implement other software and architectural integration with managing and deploying Lambda serverless framework.
- Help envision the future of Lambda serverless framework
Job location is Seattle, WA. Relocation assistance available.
· Experience with internal Amazon tools and best practices
· Experience with building software stacks in public EC2 preferred
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 3-5+ years relevant work experience.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
· Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of at least one modern programming language, such as Java, Scala, C++, or C#.