Description de l'offre
Software Development Engineer – AWS Internet of Things (IoT) Insights team
Come and help us build systems that will empower our customers to use their IoT data to improve their businesses! AWS IoT Insights is a fully-managed service that enables IoT customers to leverage their data in order to efficiently grow and optimize their business by making data-driven decisions throughout their value chains. Using our service, AWS customers will have full transparency into their data, without all the undifferentiated heavy-lifting associated with building systems to store, aggregate, correlate and analyze big data sets. With our service, customers will be able to turn IoT data into time series and streams, visualize and query for insights that their data provides, automate management decisions based on that data, use past data to predict next steps, and combine the above capabilities in order to optimize their business.
We are looking for passionate software engineers to build large scale cloud services and end to end solutions to enable and support these Big Data use cases.
· Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
· Obsess over our customer's needs and experience
· Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
· Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
· Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative
· Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers
· Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity
· Are excited about the incredible opportunity connected products represent
· Build strong teams with others as passionate as you about this mission
· Take ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
· Want to create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
· Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
· Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java or C++
· Experience building large-scale web services backed by cloud services, such as AWS