Description de l'offre
Do you want to work on one of the world's most sophisticated Internet infrastructures in a very challenging environment? We are seeking a strong Software Development Engineer for a new infrastructure project that will influence the design and operation of AWS' global backbone network. This is a ground floor opportunity and we are looking for engineers who can take an idea from inception to delivery. This is a high visibility position that will collaborate with multiple infrastructure and AWS Services teams.
This role is suited for someone who is excited by rapid growth, willing to chart new territories, and define new processes where there is none. The AWS Internet Services, Infrastructure team is responsible for the strategy, acquisition, implementation, and maintenance of the network and all associated resources necessary to grow AWS footprint worldwide.
Your work will guide multi-million dollar submarine and terrestrial fiber acquisitions, drive the differentiation of AWS' network, and provide new insights to AWS Service and Networking teams.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· 3+ years of industry experience
· Analytical abilities and design skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
· Experience with scalable data processing platforms and tools like Spark, Hadoop