Description de l'offre
At the Amazon Development Center, Bucharest, part of Amazon Web Services (AWS), we work on compute platforms, with special focus on software virtualization technologies, security, and global-scale tooling for the Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). As a part of the EC2 Kernel and Operating System organization, we own, drive, and invent the building blocks that are the foundation of the cloud.
We are looking for passionate, customer-focused, self-driven engineers to join our software development teams working on the Linux kernel, operating systems, virtualization, hypervisors, and the platform technologies that power AWS. You will participate in full development cycle from design and implementation to deployment and operations. This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain valuable experience with a vibrant and fast-growing company!
The Tools and Services team builds customer trust by delivering reliable debugging and troubleshooting solutions, with focus on diagnostic software and profiling tools on top of the Linux kernel and hypervisor solutions built in AWS EC2.
Your main responsibility is to create customer value. You will:
· understand our customers' needs and build new features to meet them;
· own and automate operations;
· contribute new ideas and methods to continuously improve quality and development efficiency;
· focus on performance and productivity improvements for EC2
· BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
· At least 3 years of experience working on Linux OS
· Programming skills in C, C++, Java or scripting languages like Python