Description de l'offre
Our vision at Amazon Comprehend (https://aws.amazon.com/comprehend) is to simplify Natural Language Processing (NLP), especially, text analysis. We do that by offering capabilities that helps customers find insights and relationships in text using highly available and scalable machine learning. We have just started and there is just so much to do. Are you interested in shaping the future of this field? Come and be part of the Amazon AWS Artificial Intelligence organization!
To learn more what we have recently delivered and how customers are using Amazon Comprehend, please refer to various blogs here: https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/machine-learning/category/artificial-intelligence/amazon-comprehend/
In this role you will join Amazon Comprehend which is trend setting in NLP and ML field. This is an area that requires solving the hardest engineering challenges in the intersection of machine learning and distributed systems at massive scale. As a tier zero AWS service our solutions have to be super solid, scalable, efficient, and extremely fault tolerant.
In the larger scope of the role, you will be responsible for rethinking the assumptions behind how traditional services were built and thinking how to build services best suited for intelligent applications in the cloud. You will own the design, development, testing and deployment of these services. You will be building a platform that incorporates best practices and runs advanced algorithms at production scale and reliability. You will work in a fast-paced environment and do everything from determining priorities and designing features, to re-architecture as necessary, to automated testing, to mentoring others. The best candidates show true end-to-end ownership.
· Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· 1+ years professional experience in software development of multi-threaded, scalable and highly-available distributed systems
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, high-performance computing
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Python, C/C++, C#, Perl.