Description de l'offre
Are you ready to make a BIG difference? Join the AWS Managed Services (AMS)! Our vision is to increase enterprise adoption of AWS by providing an AWS infrastructure operations management service. AMS provides automated outcomes for critical infrastructure operations across provisioning, monitoring, auto remediation, patch, backup, compliance, security and recovery. In other words, Operations as Code. You will be at the forefront of cloud technologies with interactions across the full breadth of AWS services. You will build intelligent software that automates infrastructure operations and provides recommendations to AWS users who are hungry for deep insights into cost optimization, performance, security, and fault tolerance. You will become an AWS expert who works with a variety of teams to understand how all the AWS services come together. You will be surrounded by people that are smart and passionate about cloud computing and solving customer problems.
If you are a technically strong software engineer who can mentor and guide a team in tackling hard technical issues, who excels working in an agile environment and gets excited about owning critical infrastructure services that serve global customers, then we should chat. Come be a part of our fun, innovative team and make history!
· Bachelor’s or advanced Degree in Computer Science or closely related field
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
· Proficiency with one of the modern programming languages such as C, C++, Java or C#
· Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
· Proficiency with Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and analysis