Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo and Echo Dot. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Sr.Audio Software Development Engineer, you will work in one of the fastest-changing fields, with the benefits of Amazon's infrastructure and being surrounded by subject matter experts and technology partners. You must love high quality signal processing, enjoy adjusting codecs, optimizing audio frameworks, and have a feel for what a good consumer experience should sound like. As part of the larger technology team working on new consumer technology, your work will have a large impact to hardware, internal software developers, ecosystem, and ultimately the lives of Amazon customers. In this role, you will:
· Development of novel audio and speech processing algorithms
· Optimization and port to different platforms of audio and speech processing algorithms
· Integration of vendor hardware and software stacks
· Tune hardware for highest audio performance and lowest noise
· Be passionate, responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment
· Be able, and willing, to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly