Description de l'offre
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers love on Kindle Fire Tablets. Work with world-class engineers, business leaders and other talented engineering teams while you design, architect and code for Kindle Fire.
The Amazon Kindle, Kindle Fire, and FireTV are revolutionary consumer devices that have become the #1 best-selling Amazon products. This is an enormous opportunity to contribute to the design, architecture, and implementation of products used every day by people you know.
An SDE at Amazon is a developer with the primary responsibility of writing frameworks and apps for products. It is a unique and challenging role and provides immense opportunity to design and develop wide-reaching software products. It combines the "building" aspect of software design engineering with the "breaking" aspect of software engineering. You’ll be writing code that will be used by millions of customers.
As Software Development Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
• Deliver results on complex projects involving multiple teams.
• Be a contributor to the architecture of software solutions.
• Create new and edit current applications and features.
• Prepare technical requirements and software design specifications.
• Instill best practices for software development and documentation, making sure designs meet requirements and delivering high-quality work on tight schedules.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
· 3+ years of experience in software development.
· 3+ years of experience in, at least, one programming language C++, Java, or Python.