Description de l'offre
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Amazon Video (AV) is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take the service to new heights.
The Prime Video Content team is chartered to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. The team is responsible for bringing popular TV and movies to their customers and introducing distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning originals like Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle and ground-breaking, popular shows like The Man in the High Castle.
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDE-T) to be a part of the Amazon Studios Product & Technology team. The SDE-T will be responsible for setting up the tests automation infrastructure, identifying tests cases, and writing tests for Amazon Studios applications including front-end, backend and integrations.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years' experience for every 1 year of education
· 3+ years professional experience as a QA Engineer, Software Developer or an SDET
· 2+ years of expertise in automation of functional, performance and stress testing for web applications and back end services
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving skills
· Experience with automation of web-based user interface using a tool like Selenium or equivalent
· Unix and/or Linux; Unix tools and basic Unix scripting languages