Description de l'offre
Amazon Prime Video is delivering an increasingly rich catalog of video offerings to a global audience. This is a young and evolving business where creativity and drive can have a lasting impact on the way video is enjoyed by millions of customers worldwide.
We are hiring experienced backend software development engineers to build out a next generation digital video pipeline. Leveraging AWS technologies and working closely with our customers, this team will be allowing Prime Video to be seen by more people, through more devices.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to help build high performance pipelines and see global impact for their work.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Expert knowledge of building Java services
· Expert working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design
· Knowledge of AWS technologies including Dynamo, S3 and EMR.
· Relentless customer focus
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent