Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building next generation services that will redefine international trade at Amazon? Do you want to improve how shoppers around the world purchase global merchandise? Amazon Expansion is building new software components and services responsible for enhancing the international shopping experience. Our mission is to provide a one-stop shopping experience to international customers that includes:
· Build solutions that reach millions of new customers all over the world, providing them with a world class shopping experience in their local language, payments, and currencies
· Drive customer experience technology for supporting customers all over the world.
· Work closely with the business to define the expansion strategy and figure out innovative solutions to help this thriving business continue to its exponential growth
We enable customers from over 77 countries to purchase products on Amazon with guaranteed shipping and import duty fees. We seek to improve this experience by making selection available across all Amazon marketplaces, so that customers can search and browse in their preferred language and currency.
· 2+ years professional experience in software development.
· Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.