Description de l'offre
Amazon Education is chartered with improving the education of students by building services that allow for creation and consumption of new learning methods that expand beyond traditional paper class materials and ebooks. If a possibility to make a positive difference in the lives of many teachers, students, and parents sounds energizing to you, then we want you on our team!
Successful candidates have a solid background in modern programming languages, distributed system design and service-oriented architecture with experience on both front end and back end systems. Experience in machine learning technologies is a plus. Equally important is the ability to multi-task, invent, create reliable and maintainable systems, lead technical investigations and find creative, scalable solutions to difficult problems.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures and distributed systems
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java