Description de l'offre
Want to teach Alexa new ways to help customers manage their tasks? Ask Alexa for your to-do list, or add an item to your shopping list; that's us.
Our team is responsible for building the always ready, contextually aware assistant that helps customers manage their tasks. Our mission is to go beyond being a memory aid to become a trusted partner for getting stuff done. We also own the Alexa List API platform that third party developers use to integrate their productivity apps with Alexa. We have a long roadmap of new features to deliver.
We are looking for a passionate engineer to join our team and drive the development of cloud that powers Alexa. You will have a great opportunity to make a large impact on the design and architecture of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
· Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
· Establish design principles, select design patterns and mentor junior team members
· Help to define and push for the best possible end-user experience
· Own the end to end delivery of multiple features in parallel.
· Design and develop high performance, test driven code to meet complex requirements and is massively scalable
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ year experience building production software systems
· Programming experience in Java and/or C++
· Experience in object oriented design
· Leadership experience driving projects from concept to implementation