Description de l'offre
Build games on the frontier of human-computer interaction, where play is simply speaking to Alexa, Amazon's groundbreaking voice service powered by the largest knowledge graph in the world. Our team makes Alexa more fun by turning her knowledge into quizzes, trivia, and educational experiences. Our mission is to engage millions of customers with knowledge-based games that have never before been possible.
As a software engineer, you will join a small team of developers, product managers, and game designers working to build games on top of the fastest, most comprehensive, and user-friendly knowledge graph system. You will collaborate on all aspects of game creation and take complete ownership over features, prioritization, and implementation. You will commit code several times a day, and your work will be immediately seen/heard by millions of users. You will launch fast and iterate quickly.
What you will do:
· Develop novel game formats and optimize player engagement
· Write bullet-proof code that scales
· Participate in feature prioritization and development
· Execute on sprints to address system scalability, feature development, and user engagement
· Collaborate with teams across the organization to iterate on design, test functionality, and evangelize feature adoption
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 1+ years of experience working on a server-side programming language and an understanding of the HTTP protocol, and the DOM (CSS, HTML)
· 1+ years of experience building distributed cloud applications