Description de l'offre
Interested in Amazon Echo? Love the Internet-of-things, Smart Home space? Help us deliver the Connected Home solutions for Amazon Echo. The Connected Home team is responsible for integrating your smart home devices to Alexa and bringing your home to life! We're working hard, having fun, and making history.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Sr. Software Engineers who have building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
As a leader of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
Other responsibilities include:
· Leading development and maintenance of key system features
· Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
· Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
· Will establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
· 5+ years building successful production software systems.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
· Experience in the fundamentals of core Computer Science areas - Data Structures and Algorithms, OO Design, API design and development.
· Experience and knowledge of SDLC principles.
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
· Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
· Experience with open-source technologies (Linux, SQLite, OpenGL, Spring, Hibernate)