Description de l'offre
Want to transform the way people enjoy music, radio, books and video? Come join the team that made Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, Live radio, Audible books, Kindle books, Podcasts, Alexa on Fire TV and more available to Alexa customers. We are innovating on and changing the way our customers interact with media services and devices!
On the Alexa Music Team, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products that will be used every day by people you know. No matter what the role, we're looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
In this role you'll have independent technical ownership on new customer features and supporting architecture on a day to day and week to week basis. You'll be working on the brain of Alexa Music that is behind the magic of giving delightful music experience to Alexa customers. This role will involve working with various Alexa Services and Music partners to solve large scale customer and engineering problems and have fun working with a pool of talented and exciting engineers. We do happy hours, demos and tech talks to show off our work consistently and ensure everyone is growing within the role regularly.
Come join us as we build the Voice OS for Entertainment in the home. We're breaking new ground and need your help to bring our vision to reality.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years of experience building successful production software systems
· Experience applying Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Experience applying Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Experience applying Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis