Description de l'offre
Want to transform the way people enjoy music on Alexa? Come join the team that made Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, Live Radio, Audible books, Kindle books, Podcasts, and more available to Alexa customers.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented software engineer who has experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of Alexa features that are used every day by people you know.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about Alexa and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
. Leading development and maintenance of key system features
. Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
. Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education.
· 4+ years experience building successful production software systems
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
· Experience designing and developing software services for scalability, performance and reliability.
· Programming experience in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl