Description de l'offre
Want to transform the way people consume and interact with video? Come join the team that’s enabling developers to create world class voice-forward video experiences, across devices and services. We brought Alexa to Fire TV, Hulu, Showtime, Dish TV, and are building Video Skill APIs so that anyone can leverage the power of Alexa to ensure customers get to the content they care about, faster.
We work with top tier internal and external video partners to drive innovation with video and voice.
In this role you’ll have independent technical ownership on new customer features and supporting architecture on a day to day and week to week basis. You’ll learn new in-demand skills like building voice control interfaces and scalable API platforms that will be highly valuable as you grow your career at Amazon and beyond. You’ll work directly with Product Management and Design to refine the customer experience for Alexa entertainment featured products. You’ll join a unique team in the Alexa organization with our own culture – we move fast to deliver new great features for customers and have a ton of fun doing it.
Come join us as we build the Voice OS for Entertainment in the home. We’re breaking new ground and need your help to bring our vision to reality.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years experience building successful production software systems
· Experience in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Experience in Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Experience in Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis