Description de l'offre
An opportunity to join the founding members of a new Alexa engineering team at Amazon.
Come join the team behind Alexa, building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. You can help us invent the future. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, driving the system architecture, and spearheading best practices to enable a superior product.
Our team is responsible for scaling Alexa to new languages and countries. We want everyone in the world to use Alexa.
We encourage bold exploration of interactions and experiments that push innovation and use these learnings to bolster the foundation of best practice reference design patterns that foster a consistent, efficient, and familiar cross-product experience.
You will work among the founding members of a new engineering team with opportunities to shape our initial products and lead the charge as we play a major role in the evolution of Alexa. Your time with us will be impactful, and your vision, creativeness and engineering output adopted by teams across Amazon and beyond.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing products, a strong technical ability, project management skills, solid communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and have a creative flair for achieving the impossible.
· Mentorship and knowledge share with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach to complex problems
· Ownership of projects that operate cross-functionally with multiple engineering, design and product teams
· Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against defined schedules and milestones
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
· 2+ years industry experience as an engineer
· Experience owning technical engineering projects
· Experience building scalable infrastructure, REST interfaces, and distributed systems for high-throughput services