Description de l'offre
Interested in Amazon Echo and Alexa? We've already added dozens of new capabilities to Alexa since launch, including Pandora, Google Calendar, Audible, sports scores and schedules, and more. But it's still day 1 – you can be part of the team that makes Alexa smarter, and, Sky Is the Limit! We are growing this new team and are looking for talented engineers; come and join us!
As a key member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of new Alexa skills and capabilities. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. Commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. The ideal candidate has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience building successful production software systems
· Design and architecture experience, as well as sound knowledge with object oriented design patterns
· Experience working on large-scale application deployments and performance tuning.
· Engineering process excellence and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for infinite scalability, performance and reliability
· Development experience defining and developing highly maintainable RESTful web service API's