Description de l'offre
Amazon is building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. Our team's mandate is to launch and accelerate the advertising business for Amazon.cn's advertisers and explore the opportunities to design the ads products that could meet the China marketplace's needs and the unique competing e-commerce business. We own end-to-end the advertising experience including placements, creative, ad serving, advertiser experience, and marketing.
We're looking for entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who thrive on solving tough problems. The successful candidate will build upon core program management successes and develop breadth across a range of problem domains.
What do you own?
As a software engineer, you will closely work with the worldwide Amazon advertising team and CN tech team to design and deliver products that entail engaging creatives, cross-screen placements, targeting, optimization, relevancy and advertiser experiences. You will be building software applications using cloud services and amazon proprietary technologies for the unique customer and advertiser experiences. You will frequently interface with teams across Amazon: worldwide Amazon Ads team, CN tech team, category team, traffic generation, and analytics among many others. You will have the opportunity to experiment, innovate and deliver in a fast, agile and reliable manner with high quality and low technical debt. You should be passionate about building, improving and championing the product and a strong sense of ownership is a must.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Coding skills (Java or C/C++ on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience writing unit and system level tests using dependency injection frameworks and object mocking
· Excellent cross-team communication