Description de l'offre
Amazon’s Advertising technology teams build the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
The Experimentation and Supply Optimization team is responsible for optimizing Amazon’s programmatic ad serving platform by building core Machine Learning and A/B testing infrastructure that yields superior performance for our advertisers. We are seeking a talented and self-driven software engineer with a deep curiosity about the advertising domain and passion to tackle complex problems that impact our ad serving platform. In this role, you will:
· Solve distributed systems and ad-serving problems that manifest only at extremely high scale.
· Design and develop highly distributed and scalable components of the advertising serving platform.
· Build scalable machine learning and A/B testing infrastructure.
· Work on a platform that spans Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Pig, Redshift, and S3 using programming languages such as Java, C++ and Python.
· Integrate your software with other Amazon and 3rd-party services.
· Be an early adopter of emerging AWS technologies for AdTech use cases.
Joining this team, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading Internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 2+ years of experience with Java, C++ or any other modern statically typed compiled OOP language
· 2+ years experience in with building large-scale distributed
· Experience in distributed technologies, object-oriented methodologies, relational and non-relational databases and Unix/Linux environments.