Description de l'offre
You will be working with a unique and gifted team developing new, exciting and cutting-edge products for consumers. The team is a multidisciplinary group of engineers, scientists, and business people engaged in a fast-paced mission to deliver these new products. The team faces a challenging task of balancing cost, schedule, technical invention, and performance requirements. You should be comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced and often uncertain environment, and contributing to innovative solutions, while demonstrating leadership and meticulousness. You should also be comfortable collaborating regularly with colleagues across many of Amazon's current businesses, including devices, retail, and AWS.
This is an early stage initiative with a fast paced, highly collaborative start up like environment inside Amazon. To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial, comfortable operating with ambiguity and willing to develop quick proof of concepts. You are a true owner - you are passionate about the potential customer and societal impact and will operate at all levels, diving deep into the details while providing strategic inputs for the product.
We are building backend services, frontend UIs, apps, skills, scalable algorithms, and prototypes. You don't need to be an expert in all of these, but the right candidate is excited and willing to learn to take on these challenges.
Software Engineers at Amazon do so much more than just software development:
· Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver on-time, high-quality software
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system features
· Designs scalable software systems that solve key business problems and contribute to scaling the business
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Technical leadership of large-sized technical projects with minimal supervision
· Track record of designing, building and delivering complex software systems
· BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
· 3+ years of industry experience.
· 3+ years of programming experience in Java or C++; in Linux, Windows, and/or Mac environment.
· Design/development skills including experience driving projects from concept to prototype to production