Description de l'offre
Want to work on one of the coolest and most innovative pieces of technology in the recent years? We are building Alexa, the Amazon cloud service that powers devices such as Amazon Echo, Fire TV, and Echo Dot. And this is just the beginning. Our long-term vision is to build the Star Trek computer and you have a chance to be part of this. Come join us, together we will revolutionize the way people interact with devices and services! We are inventing the future.
As part of our development team you will work alongside other Software Developers and Language Engineers who are subject matter experts in speech synthesis and related fields. You will be involved in projects from concept to deployment, working closely with our core technology team, taking part in the complete project life cycle. You will be joining a select group of people that build one of the most highly rated products in Amazon's history.
- M.S. or B.S. degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java, C++ or C#.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language such as Python, Ruby or Perl.
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix systems including Bash scripting.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving.
- Strong personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies with high commercial impact.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English and Indic language (e.g. Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, etc.)