Description de l'offre
Kindle Unlimited (KU) is Amazon's digital reading subscription which offers members all over the world access to millions of titles across ebooks, audiobooks, comics, magazines, and more. The KU engineering team owns the technology that powers the end-to-end eBook subscription — from acquisition innovation to borrowing experiences to services that power engagement experiences across Kindle and Amazon surfaces. As an engineering team we thrive on innovation that delights our customers and keeps them coming back.
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer that's excited to build innovative technologies that define the future of reading. If you are the one that's excited about entrepreneurial thinking, creating technology solutions for tough problems we want to hear from you.
What you will do here: You will provide technical leadership and vision to the services and experiences teams. You will ensure that the best engineering practices are followed and that our software is designed to be responsive, reliable and maintainable. You will work closely with other teams in Digital Store and Amazon to architect solutions that will scale to hundreds of millions of customers. You will be a role model and mentor for other engineers on the team.
What you will get from us: A great team to work with and the chance to build a top tier services at a proven top tier company. You will get a startup like culture with the stability of an established industry leader. You will get support and resources from some of the smartest people in the industry to continue learning.
Come join us now!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years experience building successful production software systems
· 1+ years of experience leading a software development team through multiple product/platform releases
· Able to operate and lead through ambiguous in fast paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences