Description de l'offre
Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Do you want to apply state-of-the-art computer technologies to solve real world problems? Do you want to affect not only internal users but Retail customers worldwide? Are you a Software Development Professional yearning to find a place to take your career to the next level? Is problem solving and troubleshooting to design and create unique software solutions part of your DNA? Then it's time to take a look at the Selling Partner Insights & Experience team! Read on to learn more…
Our goal is simple – our team seeks to make online selling more attractive to a broader demographic of potential retailers through superior scalable object-oriented code. Your work will directly impact cost, selection and the customer experience for both internal and external customers alike.
As an experienced Software Engineer, you will help drive the global expansion of our applications and services, with a significant opportunity to define a Seller, Vendor and Buyer facing Amazon platform. You will develop a scalable framework for the improvement of the Selling Partner Experience as you work collaboratively across Amazon development teams to integrate their services with our applications and platform. Because you take pride in setting the standard for engineering excellence, you are a hands-on, pragmatic problem solver that easily balances trade-offs between competing interests. You thrive in a fast-moving team environment where you are able to juggle complex dependencies and requirements while producing optimal solutions.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
· 3+ years of software industry experience
· Strong OO analysis, design, and development skills in Java
· Self-starter with the drive and conviction to do things right the first time.
· Proven track record of delivering reliable and scalable software solutions.
· Deep technical expertise and strong problem-solving and data analysis skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
· The ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· A thorough understanding of software development in a team and a strong track record of shipping software