Description de l'offre
The mission of Amazon's Choice is to simplify our customer shopping experience. Through advanced algorithms, machine learning and large-scale data processing, we help customers find the highest quality and best priced products to satisfy their purchase intent. Our experience spans Alexa Shopping and Amazon.com with a global footprint.
We are looking for talented and experienced engineers to design and develop our recommendation systems. You will develop models that understand how customers make purchasing decisions; i.e. what attributes matter, what are defining characteristics of a product and how they compare different products. You will develop new ways to engage the customer at different stages in their shopping journey. You will build large scale data processing systems, develop ML models, and build low latency high scale systems to service requests.
On this team, you will shape how customers shop on Alexa and Amazon.com. You will have broad impact and be able to look back and say you helped to shape the future of shopping.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Python, or C++