Ever wonder how AWS is scaling day by day, solving a mystery and building a history? Join us in building a new distributed billing solution for all AWS Enterprise customers. This is a complex Big Data problem which will need to be carefully handle.
This is a ground breaking opportunity where-in you will architect and build a new federated platform in highly configurable, self-service based, horizontally and vertically scalable using AWS technologies. You think big, handle ambiguity, yet deliver customer-delighting results. You are ready to be full stack developer. This is a one-off opportunity that involves designing and creating an application from the ground up. You will closely work with the business customers and your work will have direct impact on customer on-boarding process with this federated platform. You are someone who bring holistic view and end to end ownership to his/her work and enjoys working with multiple technologies concurrently. You are sort of person who thrives in an environment where you have to be inventive every day because no one has done what you're doing before!
If this sound's as per your heart's desire, then you are reading right job description.
You'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing.
In this role, you will…
· Be heavily involved with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting experiences.
· Architect new, big data and machine learning features that drive real-time data processing solutions under demanding performance thresholds.
· Propose innovative tools, frameworks, automations and processes that are used by the entire services team for development.
· Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
· Deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
· Mentor your team members to promote engineering excellence
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years professional experience in software development
· 3+ Experience in building large scale, multi-tiered, distributed applications.
· 1+ year of experience of Core Competency in Java and related technologies.