Imagine being a part of a small, agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions within a matter of months. Picture working on groundbreaking products, where every team member has a powerful voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to use the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon ReCommerce, a new worldwide effort to utilize the reach and scale of Amazon to give products a second life through grading, repair, inventory management, listing, pricing, and more.
We are looking for passionate software engineers to build a full-stack, state-of-the-art platform to support this inventive new service. You will help to create everything from customer-facing and vendor-facing websites to the internal software and tools behind the reverse-logistics process. You can develop scalable, high-availability solutions as a significant contributor to our team and our department. We need experienced, talented engineers to solve these complex and broad business problems.
We are a group that has fun at work, cares about the impact of our products, and is not just focused on the bottom line. Our growing team has the rare opportunity of directly impacting the sustainability of our planet by keeping tens of thousands of tons of products out of landfills every year. We are backed by a strong leadership group dedicated to operational excellence that empowers a reasonable work-life balance. As an established, experienced team, we offer the scope and support needed to achieve substantial career growth. Come join us and innovate with the Amazon ReCommerce team!
• You are enthusiastic and energized about providing an extraordinary customer experience and writing high-quality, well-tested, maintainable code.
• You are highly motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended.
• You love engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
• You see your mistakes as learning opportunities and continually look for ways to improve yourself and your products.
• You understand that not all solutions come easily and don't shy away from hard work to reach your goals.
• You are eager to explore and champion new technologies like machine learning and server-less architecture