Description de l'offre
We are a centralized Machine Learning team in Retail, partner with a number of Retail teams to develop strategic solutions and platforms to drive for innovations to improve the way customers search, browse, discover products at Amazon.
Seeking an experienced autonomous full-stack Engineer that is passionate about building data collection, data processing, data correction, monitoring, data access platforms. The insights derived from data will drive the innovation of the shopping Experience at Amazon.
- Architect efficient and reusable data platform that support complex data-driven applications
- Implement data access interfaces for front-end tools
- Implement data workflow for machine learning applications
- Collaborate with front-end engineers, scientists for data access, processing design
- MS in Computer Science
- Java, SQL and/or Python
- 2 years database experience, including schema design, ACID, index
- 2 years Hadoop experience, including concepts like MapReduce, UDF
- 2 years workflow experience, including concepts like scheduler, fault tolerant
- optimizing batch processing performance