Description de l'offre
Interested in working on the Echo Show, Echo Spot, and other Alexa-enabled devices? If so, we'd love to talk to you!
Our team focuses on the software for Alexa touchscreen-enabled devices. We've already launched our Show and Spot products successfully in multiple countries, and are continuing to pioneer this new innovative area that blends touch and voice interactions. We're just getting started, and we'd love for you to join us in bringing these experiences to millions of customers. If this sounds appealing to you, please contact us and we'd love to chat!
If you join us, your opportunities will include:
· Invent and implement delightful experiences for our customers that utilize Android and Alexa technologies.
· Design novel customer interactions through collaboration with Product and UX teams.
· Collaborate with UI teams across Kindle and other organizations to define patterns used across our entire Amazon UI ecosystem.
· Deliver high quality software while working in a fun, dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· 3+ years of industry experience
· 3 years of programming experience in Java or C++; in Linux, Windows, and/or Mac environment
· 3+ years of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, run-time analysis, object oriented design and code quality verification