Description de l'offre
Amazon XL is hiring! We are building a best in class customer experience and operational capability to revolutionize the in-home scheduled delivery and services experience for our customers on large item purchases (TVs, furniture, refrigerators, patio sets, etc.). We are solving challenging problems across every function supporting Amazon's e-commerce business using latest technologies. As an integral part of Amazon XL team, you will be working in concert with our advanced delivery experience, supply chain and logistics systems and technology.
As a key member of our engineering team, you will own the back-end technology for packages on the move. You will be solving complex problems, and working on difficult challenges in software engineering as the scale and suite of our services grow. You will be responsible for engineering new services and features that will shape how delivery evolves here at Amazon. You will be part of a new team charged with creating a unique service to empower Amazon to enhance our delivery experience. Join us, design and implement micro services that focuses on engagement and management systems for our XL deliveries.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Python or Perl