Description de l'offre
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no lines and no checkout. You simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what you want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go. Our checkout-free shopping experience is made possible by our Just Walk Out Technology. It automatically detects when products are taken from or returned to the shelves and keeps track of them in a virtual cart. When you're done shopping, you just leave the store. Shortly after, we'll charge your Amazon account and send you a receipt. Check it out at amazon.com/go. We're looking for people who want to join an ambitious team that continues to push the state of the art in Inventory and Supply chain for Amazon Go, Books and Kitchen.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a game-changing initiative. While you'll be able to use existing Amazon systems when possible, you'll be working on challenging problems that need creative solutions. You should be comfortable building prototypes, challenging assumptions, and thinking of creative ways to tackle challenges.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, 1 years of relevant work experience).
· Proficient in at least one of: Java, C# or other statically compiled language
· Experience with one or more scripting languages: Ruby, Python, etc.
· At least 1 years' experience as a key member of an engineering team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications.
· Strong examples demonstrating past work experience, deliverables and/or innovation across a broad range of methods.