Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS, you can requisition compute power, storage, and other services – paying as you go for only the resources you need.
AWS Glue is a fully managed serverless data-processing service that makes it easy to move data between your data stores. AWS Glue simplifies and automates the difficult and time consuming data discovery, conversion, mapping, and job scheduling tasks. AWS Glue guides you through the process of moving your data with an easy to use console that helps you understand your data sources, prepare the data for analytics, and load it reliably from data sources to destinations.
By automating tedious, labor-intensive administrative tasks, these services enable customers to spend their time focusing on their data and business insights.
Joining AWS Glue gives you the opportunity to:
• Work on a disruptive product that's still in its early stages
• Solve challenging problems that will revolutionize systems and database computing in the cloud
• Build a product that will leverage the scale of resources available in the cloud
• Work for a company that's a recognized leader in the cloud computing space
• Be involved in the fast growing, big data space
We are looking for developers with expertise and passion for building
large-scale data-intensive systems, serverless and distributed systems. In
particular, we are looking for developers that want to work on the
next generation big data systems that will transform data management
on AWS and across the industry.
Experience with large scale data analytics, big data platforms, highly available/fault tolerant systems, replicated data storage, and operating complex services running in the cloud are all pluses.
In this role, you will have responsibility for:
• Translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
• Coding and testing complex system components
• Participating in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
• Working with other teams to deliver and operate large scale, distributed services in the cloud
• Overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
• Mentoring other engineers, defining our challenging technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team
* Passionate in building large scale distributed systems
* Thrive in culture of ownership, delivery and bias for action
* Fast pace environment energizes you to be at your best
* Innovate and invent in agile and collaborative environment
* Curious and eager to learn to expect more of you and others
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· 3+ years of non-internship professional software
· Programming experience with at least one modern
language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture
and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling)
of new and current systems.