Description de l'offre
The Alexa Shopping team at Amazon strives to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their smart devices such as Echo, Echo Show, Fire TV, and beyond. Our services allow you to shop, anywhere, easily without interrupting what you're doing – to go from “I want” to “It's on the way” in a matter of seconds.
We are looking for talented and experienced engineers to work in our speech recognition team to support voice shopping. In this role, you will work with other software developers, research scientists and product managers to solve hard problems and to deliver the best customer experience. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design and architecture of cutting edge products used every day.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent in related field
· 3+ years of relevant engineering experience
· Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
· Proficiency in at least one of the following: Java, C++, C#, Python, Ruby
· Analytical abilities and design skills
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Strong written and verbal communication skills