Description de l'offre
Do you like helping U.S. Intelligence Community agencies implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping these groups understand application architectures and integration approaches, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success?
AWS Elemental is an Amazon Web Services company that combines deep video expertise with the power and scale of the cloud. We are looking for Software Development Engineers to work as a team that will deploy AWS Media Services to air-gapped regions and support government customers operating in those regions. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love autonomy, know how to deliver results, and are motivated by the opportunity to enable customers via pioneering solutions for challenging problems, this is a position for you!
What would I do?
· Define and deliver large multi-tiered distributed software applications
· Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll-out system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
· Independently design, code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver innovative solutions to complex business and technical challenges.
· Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams in a dynamic entrepreneurial organization.
Do I have the right stuff?
· Extraordinary sense of ownership and passion for writing world-class software.
· Extensive experience as a Software Developer including experience with multi-tiered solutions, database interactions, UNIX/Linux and support of production applications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Leading edge software engineering practices including good design documentation, source control, unit testing, peer code-reviews, object-oriented design/coding skills, etc.
What do I get out of this?
· You will work with some of the most talented and innovative professionals in the industry and you will be empowered to engineer world-class software services that are used by millions of people around the world.
· Outstanding career and growth opportunities and an exciting team-oriented atmosphere.
If you're interested in learning more about this role and others that are similar, please join AWS recruiters at our next virtual open house: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/AWS/s/4LoBX/next?utm_medium=Career+Sites&utm_source=External+Postings
· 1+ years of recent experience as a Software Developer including solid experience with multi-tiered solutions, database interactions, UNIX/Linux and support of production applications
· On-the-job experience in two of the following programming languages such as Java, C++, C or Perl
· A Bachelor's degree with a Computer Science major or related technical discipline
This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and must currently possess and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.